So guess what I just finished watching?
Season Finale of VP2!
It was a bittersweet ending, and thrilling farewell, however…
Season 3, no or go?
Last episodes are ones I like to see the most, because its what defines an entire drama after. At least for me. So do we have a good lead up for a high possibility for Season 3?
Here’s what I think:
Possibility Percentage (this is purely my personal thought, not real stats) for Season 4: 90%
Its pretty high isnt? Don’t kill me if we fall into that cursed 10 percent.
- This one is pretty obvious: The one guy Tae Yeon tried to come after for about 7 episodes isn’t the Bad Blood we thought all along.
- Tae Yeon is missing and the very last second we have a creepy person walking towards him and covers him with a dark bag. Hello. Oh and before we go on, I want to talk about this. As you probably noticed, when Tae Yeon sees him, he gives us a surprised look as if he knew him. WHO COULD IT BE? (Comment below for your guesses later!)
- Jung In! We don’t see her after he frikin threw her out of the window. And right before he does, he says (somewhat) the same lines she imagined in the vampire drama episode earlier this season..so I figured maybe he would bite her…but then people were like, “No, he already bit someone, so he can’t turn someone else into a vampire…” But then in episode 10, doc friend says he didn’t really “turn” when her bit him. So can Tae Yeon still turn someone…? AGHH,
- Usually how they piece together the last episode is what totally determines Season 4. The chances of having another season is low when we have a major wrapping up or truth unveiling scene. Although Bad Blood did have his wrapping up scene when he we see what he went through, and he tells us this major shocking detail about the team doc’s dad being involved in making him turn into a vampire, we are missing details as to who, what, when, where, and why this experiment got started, motives, etc. And we don’t know all the vampires that exist.
- We didn’t see any glimpse of Yeon Jin (TY’s sister) Where the hell could she be?
- We didn’t see major romance development with our two prosecutors. We saw 10 times more than last season, but I’m always greedy.
- We need to know if Dong Maniie got his permanent job. DUH. Not that after all that you wouldn’t get fired……;)
- Our bitchy cheif didn’t get her ass kicked yet. Watch her be the Bad Blood. Then we’ll see major asskicking next season. It’ll be fun.
- Soon Bum needs to get married. Dong Man needs a girlfriend.
I can’t think of anything else now guys lol:) Comment below if you have anymore to add to this list. We need a Season 3! Tell me as much as you can so that we can send OCN an email. I’ll do it. Really.
But I need your help!
UPDATEE: Looks like we’ll be having another season guys!
Click this link below!! For more info!!